(Recasts, adds details, updates share price) DETROIT, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Genuine Parts Co , a distributor of automotive and industrial replacement parts, posted a 5.5 percent rise in quarterly earnings on Tuesday, falling short of Wall Street expectations as auto-related sales growth sputtered. The company, whose shares were down nearly 3 percent, said net income rose to $126.1 million, or 75 cents per share, in the fourth quarter from $119.5 million, or 70 cents per share, a year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Genuine Parts profit up, but weak autos weigh" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642