(Adds detail on strikes, quotes, updates shares) By Peter Wuebben FRANKFURT, June 23 (Reuters) - German auto industry association VDA on Monday kept to its forecast of roughly flat car sales in Europe's biggest auto market this year, pinning its hopes on a recovery in demand in the second half. The association expects about 3.25 million new car registrations in Germany in 2003, broadly stable compared with last year, despite a fall of one percent in the first five months of the year. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-German auto industry sticks to flat sales forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642