* Fourth successive fall in business climate * German firms increasingly feeling euro zone crisis * Business sentiment at lowest since March 2010 By Alexandra Hudson BERLIN, Aug 27 (Reuters) - German business sentiment dropped for a fourth month in a row in August to reach its lowest level since March 2010, driven lower by increasing worries about the future level of exports. The Munich-based Ifo think tank said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-German businesses now fear for their future exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.