(Writes through with German minister, newspaper report) SINDELFINGEN, Germany, Feb 19 (Reuters) - A senior German minister and automaker DaimlerChrysler said on Thursday they still hoped an agreement to launch a troubled road toll system could be resuscitated. "My impression is that the differences of opinion with the government can still be resolved," DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp said at the company's annual results news conference at its Sindelfingen headquarters. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-German govt, Daimler still hope for road toll deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.