* Industrial output falls more than forecast in Sept * Euro zone crisis hits companies' readiness to invest * Economic advisers caution against govt. complacency By Michelle Martin and Sarah Marsh BERLIN, Nov 7 (Reuters) - German manufacturing, the locomotive of Europe's largest economy, is running out of steam three years into the euro zone debt crisis, which has clobbered orders and output. Data on Wednesday showed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-German industry sputters as euro zone crisis weighs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.