(Recasts with confirmation of numbers, economist comment) By Holger Hansen and Christian Kraemer BERLIN/NUREMBERG, Germany, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Germany's jobless rate fell to 8.8 percent in September, its lowest level in over 14 years, showing Europe's largest economy is in good health despite financial market turmoil and a strong euro. Unemployment fell for the 18th month running, the Federal Labour Office said on Thursday, with the seasonally adjusted jobless total falling 50,000 to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-German jobless rate falls to 14-year low in Sept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.