* Germany aims to narrow field but not settle on one bidder * Security for bridge financing seen as crucial * Doubts surround all four bids (Changes headline tag to UPDATE from WRAPUP and dateline to BERLIN/FRANKFURT from BERLIN/WASHINGTON. For a WRAPUP series on the fate of General Motors itself, click [ID:nN27540145]) By Madeline Chambers and Christiaan Hetzner BERLIN/FRANKFURT, May 27 (Reuters) - Germany aims to narrow the field of bidders for General Motors unit Opel on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Germany aims to narrow Opel bidder field" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.