(Adds sources on deal, govt on news conference) By Alexander Huebner and Boris Groendahl STUTTGART/BERLIN, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Germany and the companies building its problem-plagued road toll system have clinched a deal to revive the project, ending a dispute in which the government axed it this month, sources close to the companies said on Sunday. Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder was finalizing the deal late Sunday with the companies' heads, Kai-Uwe Ricke of Deutsche Telekom , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Germany, firms said to reach deal on toll system" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.