* Germany agrees deal with Magna, GM, governments * Obama phone call helped seal deal - Merkel * Deal to shield Opel from GM bankruptcy * Two state parliaments still to endorse deal (Updates with Merkel news conference, reaction in Russia) By Gernot Heller and Madeline Chambers BERLIN, May 30 (Reuters) - Germany heaved a sigh of relief on Saturday over a deal with Canadian auto parts group Magna , General Motors and the U.S. government to save carmaker Opel from the imminent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Germany seals deal to save Opel, Obama helps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642