* Q1 pretax profit 71 mln stg vs 28 mln stg loss * Q1 sales up 22 pct to 1.3 bln stg * Cuts pension funding liabilities by 80 mln stg * Shares 2 pct down on raw material cost worries (Recasts, adds analyst comment, shares, details) By Rhys Jones LONDON, April 27 (Reuters) - British airplane parts maker GKN said the aerospace supply sector was improving after it swung to a first quarter profit, shrugging off falls in global passenger demand which dented orders in 2009. GKN, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GKN eyes aerospace recovery as Q1 profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642