* H1 pretax profit 266 mln stg vs forecast 259 mln * Group sales up 16 pct to 3.46 bln stg * Interim dividend up 20 pct to 2.4 pence * Profit at driveline autos unit up 29 pct, aero up 8 pct * Shares rise 1 pct By Rhys Jones LONDON, July 31 (Reuters) - British car and plane parts maker GKN Plc said first-half profit rose by a third, driven by strong growth at its automotive business on the back of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GKN profit rise driven by luxury auto demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.