(Adds details, background) By Estelle Shirbon PARIS, July 29 (Reuters) - French consumer confidence dropped to a new record low for the seventh consecutive month in July and a survey measuring industry demand pointed to a further slowdown in the third quarter, data showed on Tuesday. Statistics office INSEE's barometer of consumer morale fell to minus 48 in July from minus 46 in June, continuing a succession of readings since the start of the year that have taken the series to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Gloom sets in for French consumers and industry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.