* Morgan Stanley sets $50 price target * JPMorgan restarts coverage with "overweight," $44 target * Barclays rates "overweight," $42 target * Credit Suisse rates GM "outperform," $43 price target * RBC Capital rates GM "outperform," sets $42 target * Shares rise as much as 2.5 pct to $35.48 (Adds Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital Markets rating, analyst commentary, auto sales forecast, updates share prices) DETROIT, Dec 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Co shares rose as much as 2.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM up after high marks from Wall Street" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.