* Bondholders see GM bankruptcy on Sunday or Monday * 35 pct of GM bondholders seen already backing new deal * US gov't would not be repaid until GM valued at $69 bln (Adds detail on individual bondholders, last paragraph) By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, May 29 (Reuters) - Advisers to General Motors Corp bondholders representing $27 billion in the automaker's debt urged investors on Friday to support a debt swap negotiated over the past week with the Obama administration. Bondholders ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM bondholders urged to accept new debt deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.