* 2011 marked Akerson's first full year as GM CEO * Akerson was eligible for up to $9 mln in compensation * GM stock price fell in 2011, cutting value of CEO's shares (Adds details on U.S. Treasury Department pay rules, nominees to the board) By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, April 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Co Chief Executive Dan Akerson earned $7.7 million in cash and stock in 2011, the year the automaker reclaimed its global sales crown and boosted its annual profit by 62 percent, GM said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM CEO earned $7.7 mln in cash, stock in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642