* Whitacre to also receive $7.3 mln in stock * U.S. pay czar Feinberg approved Whitacre compensation * GM retains former CEO Henderson as a consultant (Adds details on stock compensation, U.S. gov't stake) By Soyoung Kim and David Bailey DETROIT, Feb 19 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] Chief Executive Ed Whitacre will receive a $1.7 million annual salary under a compensation package approved by the U.S. Treasury's pay czar Kenneth Feinberg, the automaker said on Friday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM CEO Whitacre annual cash salary $1.7 million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642