(Adds CEO, analyst comments) By Nam In-soo SEOUL, Oct 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp said on Monday its South Korean venture, GM Daewoo Auto & Technology, was holding talks with a Chinese partner to sell cars in China and it was also looking for opportunities in Japan. GM agreed in April to take a 42.1 percent stake -- the largest -- in GM Daewoo for $251 million, providing a springboard for the world's largest automaker to expand in Asia. "We intend to leverage, to use the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM Daewoo aims to sell cars in China, may be Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642