* GM board meets to pick favoured buyer for Opel business * Automotive supplier Magna vies with financial investor RHJ * Talks to start around 1700 GMT, could last hours - sources (Adds comments from Berlin officials) FRANKFURT, Aug 21 (Reuters) - General Motors is leaning towards picking Canada's Magna International and its Russian partners -- Germany's favoured suitors -- as preferred buyers for the Opel business in Europe, sources close to the matter said on Friday. But the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM leans toward Magna for Opel deal -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.