(Recasts, adds investor comments, changes dateline; previous LONDON By Nancy Leinfuss NEW YORK, June 24 (Reuters) - U.S. auto giant General Motors Corp. and its GMAC finance unit plan to launch a multi-tranche bond sale later this week as part of a $13 billion fund-raising effort to cover pension shortfalls and other needs, bankers and investors said on Tuesday. Bonds of automakers have come under pressure in recent sessions as the prospect of supply has weighed on the market. Both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM multi-tranche bond sale seen this week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642