* Hire is latest in series of recent GM executive changes * Liddell's departure from Microsoft previously announced (Adds details, background on Liddell, byline) By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, Dec 21 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] has hired Chris Liddell, the chief financial officer of Microsoft Corp , as its new finance chief, filling a key position with the automaker's highest-profile hire since its July bankruptcy. The hire brings another well known auto industry outsider to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM names Microsoft finance chief as CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.