(Adds details, comment from Leo Burnett) DETROIT, June 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. on Monday named a new advertising agency to market Cadillac, the first such shake-up for the luxury brand in over 70 years by the No. 1 automaker as it looks to reverse a costly loss in market share. GM said in a statement that it has assigned all of the creative work related to marketing its Cadillac line-up to Modernista! ad agency, which handles advertising for GM's Hummer oversized ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM names new ad agency for Cadillac brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.