* German deputy chancellor says meeting to be on Tuesday * John Smith, Opel task force to discuss GM's plans on Opel * Steinmeier says hopes some points can be cleared up (Releads, adds comments by German deputy chancellor) By Tom Kaeckenhoff and Maria Sheahan ESSEN/FRANKFURT, Aug 25 (Reuters) - General Motors' [GM.UL] chief negotiator in the sale of Opel will on Tuesday meet a task force created by the German government to discuss the U.S. carmaker's plans for the European unit, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM negotiator to meet with Opel task force" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.