* Spokesman: Ewanick failed to meet expectations GM has for employees * Head of US sales & service Batey appointed as interim replacement * Ewanick declines to comment NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Co ousted its global marketing chief Joel Ewanick a little more than two years after he joined the company to lead an overhaul of its marketing strategy. A source with knowledge of the matter said Ewanick failed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM ousts global marketing chief over soccer deal-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642