* GM says unable to continue supply deal with Saab * Saab rescue would not be in shareholder interests -GM * Swedish Auto CEO: must "go back to the drawing board" (Adds comments by Swedish Auto CEO, adds AMSTERDAM to dateline) By Bernie Woodall and Gilbert Kreijger DETROIT/AMSTERDAM, Nov 7 (Reuters) - General Motors Co said on Monday it would stop supplying parts and vehicles to Saab under a proposed sale of the brand to Chinese owners, a rejection that threatened to kill a pending ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM rejects Saab rescue plan under Chinese owners" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.