* GM adding shifts in Kansas, Indiana and Michigan * Shifts will result in restoring 2,400 assembly jobs * Restoring 600 stamping, engine or casting jobs as well (Recasts, adds details on jobs, U.S. sales, bylines) By David Bailey and Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Sept 22 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] said on Tuesday it planned to restore about 3,000 jobs at U.S. assembly plants and related facilities and is getting set to raise North American production by up to 45 percent next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM restores 3,000 jobs, prepares to raise output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.