* GM contacting at least 4 Chinese firms on Hummer-source * Some firms only interested in certain Hummer assets * Major Chinese cos unlikely to be interested-analyst (Adds details on Hummer operations in U.S) By Soyoung Kim and Doug Young DETROIT/HONG KONG, Feb 26 (Reuters) - General Motors [GM.UL] has approached previous bidders for its Hummer unit after a deal to sell the brand to an obscure Chinese firm collapsed, a source with knowledge of the matter said on Friday. GM has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM revisiting Hummer offers-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.