(Changes dateline, adds background, details) DETROIT, May 23 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp said on Friday the just-ended strike at supplier American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc and separate strikes by the United Auto Workers at its own plants had reduced its earnings by a total of $2.8 billion. The total includes about $2 billion in lost earnings for the second quarter because of an unplanned cut in production of about 263,000 vehicles, including some 33,000 of GM's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM says UAW strikes were $2.8 bln earnings hit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642