(Recasts with Mitsubishi, Itochu comments) TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. is seeking to sell its stake in Japanese truck maker Isuzu Motors Ltd. , and Mitsubishi Corp. and Itochu Corp. said on Thursday they had received requests to buy GM's holdings. Shares in Isuzu gained 3.99 percent to 443 yen after the news. Shares in Mitsubishi rose 0.98 percent, while Itochu gained 1.52 percent. The struggling U.S. auto giant holds about 90 million shares, or 7.9 percent, in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM seeking to sell Isuzu Motors shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642