* Cadillac expects sales boost from new ATS model * Cadillac 2011 sales just 63 pct of luxury leader BMW * Cadillac 2012 sales down 12.6 pct through July * Mercedes-Benz is 2012 U.S. luxury sales leader so far By Ben Klayman BIRMINGHAM, Mich., Aug 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Co's top Cadillac executive said the brand should be challenging foreign automakers for the top spot in U.S. luxury auto sales in two years, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM sees Cadillac near U.S. luxury car market top soon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642