(Recasts throughout, adds details, background, byline) By Jui Chakravorty DETROIT, June 21 (Reuters) - Industry auto sales so far this month are resembling the trend set in May, General Motors Corp's chief sales analyst said on Thursday, adding that the automaker would cut daily rental sales further in June. "June is pretty comparable to May right now," Paul Ballew said, speaking to reporters at a briefing in Detroit. U.S. auto sales rose 0.9 percent in May, adjusted for an extra ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM sees lower daily rental fleet sales in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.