(Adds details; incorporates material from AUTOS-GM-SEC) DETROIT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. said on Wednesday it had been subpoenaed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as part of a probe into its accounting practices and other matters. It was the latest blow to the world's largest automaker, which is bleeding money from its core North American automotive operations and confronting its biggest financial crisis since a narrow brush with bankruptcy 13 years ago. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM subpoenaed in U.S. regulators' accounting probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.