* GM in talks to buy less than 5 pct stake in Peugeot * Deal could be announced in the next few days-sources * GM's Opel unit is a key concern from GM investors (Adds background on Opel, analyst comment) PARIS/NEW YORK, Feb 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Co is in advanced discussions to buy a small stake in French automaker PSA Peugeot Citroen as part of their proposed strategic alliance in Europe, sources familiar with the situation said on Monday. Under the terms being discussed, GM would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM in talks to buy small Peugeot stake-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642