* Perry replacing Jim Campbell as head of Chevy marketing * Perry, GM US marketing chief Ewanick, worked at Hyundai * Campbell shifted to GM performance vehicle marketing (Recasts, adds IPO details, background, byline) By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Aug 19 (Reuters) - General Motors Co's [GM.UL] U.S. marketing chief Joel Ewanick tapped a former Hyundai Motor Co colleague on Thursday to be lead marketing executive for Chevrolet, adding to the team responsible for promoting GM's brands ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM taps another ex-Hyundai exec to market Chevy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642