(Adds market comment, background, byline) By Anna Peltola and David Wigan LONDON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - The financing arm of U.S. automaker General Motors, GMAC, is set to end a drought of European corporate debt issuance on Thursday with a one billion euro bond, for which pricing looks attractive, investors said. Investment-grade corporate bond issuance has come to a virtual halt this year after heavy borrowing last year, which has meant many companies have no need to rush to the debt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GMAC to end issue drought with 1.0 bln euro bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642