(Adds details on de Molina, former Bear Stearns executives) NEW YORK, April 24 (Reuters) - Residential Capital LLC, the money-losing mortgage unit of finance company GMAC LLC, said on Thursday it borrowed $468 million from its parent to add liquidity until it can arrange longer-term financing to fund operations. In a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing, ResCap said its Residential Funding Co and GMAC Mortgage LLC units drew the sum on April 18 from a $750 million credit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GMAC lends $468 mln to struggling mortgage unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.