(Recasts, adds interview with Khattri, ratings comments, detail throughout) By Richard Barley AMSTERDAM, April 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp, the funding arm of General Motors Corp. , is prepared for a possible downgrade to below investment grade but does not deserve it, the company's chief financial officer said on Tuesday. GM and GMAC's ratings from Standard & Poor's and Fitch were lowered to the brink of "junk" status, at BBB- with a negative outlook, after the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GMAC says prepared for possible "junk" rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642