(Recasts, updates amount, adds background, details) By Dena Aubin NEW YORK, June 25 (Reuters) - Strong investor demand allowed General Motors Corp. to trim yields on a $16.5 billion bond sale, lowering borrowing costs on the largest ever combined corporate bond and convertible securities sale by a U.S. company. Investor bids for the offering totaled at least $30 billion, investors and analysts said on Wednesday. The multi-currency bond sale was increased in size from an expected $13 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GM's $16.5 bln bond oversubscribed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.