* Bus and rail revenues growing steadily * Both see tough economic conditions throughout 2010 * Go-Ahead shares up 2.2 pct, Arriva up 2.5 pct (Adds analyst comment, shares, details) By Rhys Jones LONDON, Oct 29 (Reuters) - British transport groups Go-Ahead and Arriva said revenues were growing steadily across their bus and rail operations but were cautious on 2010, predicting the economic climate would remain tough. Shares in Go-Ahead were up 2.2 percent at 1,402 pence by 1050 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Go-Ahead, Arriva say revenues improving" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.