* Goldman affiliate to buy Geely convertible bonds, warrants * Geely to use proceeds for capital expenditure, acquisitions * Move frees up capital for Geely Group's global expansion * Gives Goldman exposure to world's largest auto market * Geely shares spike 26 pct to record high as trade resumes (Adds analyst comment, shares) By Donny Kwok HONG KONG, Sept 23 (Reuters) - China's Geely Automobile Holdings , whose parent has been linked with both Volvo and Opel, said on Wednesday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Goldman to invest $334 mln in Chinese automaker Geely" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.