(Rewrites lead, updates stock price.) CHICAGO, June 23 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. , one of the world's largest tire makers, said on Monday it shipped more consumer replacement tires in North America during May although the unit's operating income declined for a second straight month due to higher costs. The Akron, Ohio-based company said unfavorable raw material costs, price/mix changes and conversion costs at North American tire, its largest unit, were only partially ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Goodyear May consumer tires up; shares drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.