(Adds analyst comment, company comments on pension from conference call, stock price reaction, byline, changes dateline, previous AKRON, Ohio) By Karen Padley CHICAGO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. , the largest U.S. tiremaker, said on Wednesday quarterly earnings more than tripled, helped by strong international results and cost-cutting. While results exceeded Wall Street estimates, analysts noted the company's largest unit, North American tire, continues to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Goodyear net rises, but stock drops on concerns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.