(Adds analyst comment, detail on international strategy) NEW YORK, June 26 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co said on Thursday it would spend up to $1.3 billion annually over the next few years on global development, and raised its cost-cutting target as it navigates a tough economic environment. The largest U.S. tire maker said it would push its high-end tires in international markets and sees many opportunities in emerging markets like China, Russia and Brazil. "We anticipate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Goodyear plans investments in emerging markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.