* Earnings ex-items $0.18 vs Street consensus $0.02 loss * Revenue up 21 pct to $4.3 bln * Shares up 3.2 percent in premarket (Adds details on charges, raw materials, revenue, background stock) DETROIT, April 28 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co posted better-than-expected quarterly results on Wednesday as revenue rose in all regions from the deeply pressured quarter a year before and shares rose 3 percent. Goodyear, the largest U.S. tire maker, reported a net loss because of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Goodyear quarterly loss narrows, tops Street view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.