(Adds share price moves) NEW YORK, Aug 16 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. on Tuesday said it may face federal civil charges over the accounting in its restatement of 2003 financial results. The largest U.S. tiremaker said it received a so-called Wells Notice from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, which indicates the SEC may accuse the company of wrongdoing and offers a chance to respond. Former Chief Financial Officer Robert Tieken and former accounting head ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Goodyear says may face civil charges in SEC probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642