(Recasts first paragraph, updates share price, adds analyst comment and details, changes dateline from AKRON, Ohio, adds byline) By Karen Padley CHICAGO, July 23 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. on Tuesday posted its strongest quarter in two years, as earnings more than tripled on cost cutting, lower raw material prices and improved international results. "The emerging markets have come back for them -- Brazil, Asia, the Middle East, Turkey," said David Bradley, an analyst ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Goodyear Tire profits rise on cost cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.