(Recasts first sentence, adds company, union comments, details, background, opening stock price, changes dateline from previous NEW YORK) CHICAGO, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Union workers at Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. have voted to end a three-month-old strike, ratifying a contract that will save the company as much as $610 million by cutting production and health-care costs, both sides said on Friday. More than 10,000 United Steelworks (USWA) members voted on the contract, approving it by a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Goodyear workers ratify three-year contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642