* Q2 adj EPS $0.31 vs est $0.28 * Q2 revenue up about 62 pct * Shares down 3 pct (Adds details, updates share movement) July 29 (Reuters) - Electrodes maker GrafTech International Ltd posted quarterly results that beat Street estimates, helped by a jump in sales at its industrial materials segment, but said it sees third quarter to be lower than second quarter. GrafTech, which makes graphite and carbon electrodes, expects the third quarter to be lower than the second quarter, citing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GrafTech Q2 tops Street, sees Q3 lower than Q2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.