* Q1 shr $0.44 vs $0.42 estimate * Revenue up 16.8 percent, same-store sales rose 17.4 pct * Strong March helps boost profit, revenue (Adds CEO comment, details on acquisitions, March sales) DETROIT, April 27 (Reuters) - Group 1 Automotive Inc , the No. 4 U.S dealership group, posted a quarterly profit that beat Wall Street estimates as auto sales rebounded from last year's slide. First-quarter net profit fell to $8 million, or 34 cents a share, from $8.4 million, or 37 cents a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Group 1 Automotive profit tops estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642