(Recasts, adds share price) DETROIT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Car dealership chain Group 1 Automotive Inc. on Tuesday posted a 22 percent increase in third-quarter earnings on improved margins and raised its full-year outlook, sending its shares up nearly 10 percent. Earnings rose to $26.4 million, or $1.10 per share, from $21.6 million, or 88 cents per share, a year earlier. Analysts on average had expected $1.03 per share, according to Reuters Estimates. Revenue increased to $1.6 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Group 1 earnings rise 22 percent; shares up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.