(Adds share price, CFO's comment on guidance, paragraphs 9-10, edits) DETROIT, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Auto dealer Group 1 Automotive Inc. on Thursday said fourth-quarter earnings surged by nearly 60 percent due to strong year-end sales of new vehicles. Parts, service, finance and insurance revenue also bolstered the company's bottom line. The Houston-based conglomerate said net income rose to $19.6 million, or 84 cents per share, from $12.3 million, or 53 cents per share, in the same ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Group 1's quarterly profit up nearly 60 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.